Ismael, please stop creating My Little Pony pages, they have nothing to do with WordGirl AT ALL. If you're trying to impress me or make me happy, please know that I am NO LONGER INTERESTED IN MY LITTLE PONY and would actually appreciate it better and be happier if you didn't make pages like that.
What's on your mind?
- Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
- Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
- Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
- Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
- Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.
If you need a link to a guest star on a page (ex. this one), don't create a separate article. Instead, link to their article on Wikipedia or another wiki.
The only exception is if you need to state their role in the WordGirl universe on a separate page, rather than on the "fan-episode" page itself (i.e. they are in more than one or two "episodes"). I will check to see if you have a good enough story for them.
I created the Fanon Wiki so we could have a place for people to write their psuedo-fanfiction (read: false/troll edits) that is not the main wiki. However, some of the articles are not even tangentially related to WG (I would be fine if the article explicitly said that, for example, this person would influence something in Fair City or if they are a VA for a fanon character, but pretty much all of them don't), meaning that they...well, don't count as fanon characters.
It takes literally no effort to copy-paste info of your fav celebrity from Wikipedia, and if people are going to make nonsensical articles AT LEAST I would like to see some creativity/effort.
For example, this is fine. This is not.
From now on, I may have to delete articles if the author cannot come up with a viable story of what the person has to do with WordGirl in 48 hours.
TL;DR This is a wiki for original characters, stories, and creativity; not copy-pasting info of random people from Wikipedia or some other source.